Hypnotherapy can help you give up smoking...for good
FACT – I am not asking you to do anything I have not done, I stopped smoking in 2008 aged 53.
- Over 15 types of cancer are caused by smoking.
- 115,000 people died of smoking related illness in 2015 in the UK.
- The UK government earns around £8.8 billion a year (2018) from smoking revenues .
- The Scottish Government plans to reduce the 941,000 smokers (2016) to 224,000 by 2034.
So, are YOU or someone YOU KNOW one of the 717,000 who will QUIT SMOKING in the next 15 years?
Tobacco contains over 400 chemical compounds including benzene, arsenic and cyanide.
Smoking is a habit
Hypnotherapy is around three times more effective than Nicotine Replacement Therapy. Around 66% of smokers using hypnotherapy QUIT SMOKING, and that’s around 60% more than those who try to stop smoking on their own 6%, or behavioural therapy 25% or nicotine replacement 25% then those hypnotherapy figures speak for themselves.
Tobacco is a category A drug like Heroin and Cocaine, however unlike those other drugs smoking becomes a habit as much as an addiction. Most smokers unlike other drug users do not require to get up and have a fix every 3 or 4 hours. Most smokers can sleep for 6 to 8 hours without the need for a cigarette. YOU can break the habit.
When you are breaking the habit if you have the feeling at all, the FEELING that you want to smoke only lasts for 2 or 3 minutes at a time.
It is NEVER too late to stop. Even in between cigarettes, your body starts to repair itself and heals itself because your body knows it is better without the drugs.
Smoking increases the risks for illness and disease such as, emphysema, bronchitis, infections, cardio-vascular incidences, high blood pressure, COPD, loss or libido, erectile dysfunction, stroke and deep vein thrombosis and cancers of the lung, breast, brain, liver, mouth, throat etc.
Some smokers fear that stopping smoking means you will put on weight and it is something that can happen if you substitute with food to cope with the stress . Hypnotherapy will assist you with the stress and not using food as a substitute.
When YOU STOP SMOKING -
- Food tastes better, you taste better. Your body, clothes and home all smell better.
- Your smoke will affect the health of others via passive smoking.
- Others may judge you harshly for being a smoker and you may feel excluded or a second class member of society.